We all want fast, effective incident response. But increasingly common combinations of physical assets with Amazon Web Services, VMware NSX, Microsoft Azure, and Cisco ACI make it nearly impossible to quickly locate, prioritize and contain incidents.
In this webinar, learn how you can see all your network environments in one interactive model. As you investigate indicators of compromise (IoCs), you can determine where an attacker can reach, prioritize the most critical, and get containment options.
Learn how RedSeal’s network modeling and risk scoring platform uses situational awareness — across and within network environments — so you can you quickly determine:
- Which indicators of compromise could cause the most damage
- The exact location of an indicator of compromise
- Where the attacker can reach from there
- The specific paths an attacker could take
- All available containment options
To access this webinar please complete the form below.