Taking Over A Network
November 10, 2020
What do you do when you find yourself responsible for the security of a network you don’t know? Without an understanding of what’s on a network and how it’s set up, you can’t protect it.
This is something that happens to all of us:
- You join a new organization
- Knowledgeable people leave
- Your organization merges with or acquires another
- A new network management company comes in
Join RedSeal’s two CTOs – Dr. Mike Lloyd and Wayne Lloyd – to get their thoughts on the best and quickest way to understand and protect a network you take over.
Defend Forward, But Protect Your Base
September 15, 2020
When Fido Moos and Bessy Barks:
Security in a Cloud-First World
July 20, 2020
The cloud presents an approach to DevOps affectionately called “pets vs. cattle,” which forces a different cybersecurity strategy. As with all change, the pets vs. cattle approach creates opportunities and risks of doing it wrong.
In this broadcast, CTOs Dr. Mike Lloyd and Wayne Lloyd discuss this approach. They’ll share their different perspectives as they cover:
- What “pets vs. cattle” means
- If it’s a net benefit or a curse for cybersecurity
- Mistakes can you make when implementing it
Lessons for Cybersecurity from the Pandemic
June 4, 2020