Convenor: National Venture Capital Association
Moderator: Ray Rothrock, CEO of RedSeal
- Bob Ackerman, Founder and Managing Director of Allegis Capital
- Oren Falkowitz, Co-Founder and CEO of Area 1 Security
- Ted Schlein, General Partner at Kleiner Perkins Caulfield Byers
- Derek Smith, Co-Founder and CEO of Shape Security
The venture capital ecosystem has invested more than $10 billion in cybersecurity companies since 2012. As the frequency and severity of cybersecurity attacks increase unabated, venture investment into cybersecurity startups will grow, placing venture capitalists and the entrepreneurs they support on the frontlines of our country’s cyber defense capabilities.
During the session, attendees will learn:
- What innovation is taking place in the field of cybersecurity by venture-backed startups
- How VCs play an important role, supporting young companies as they grow into leaders of the cybersecurity industry
Capitol Visitor Center – SVC-212-10
First St. NE
Washington, DC 20515
Thursday, October 22, 11 a.m. ET
About RedSeal (redseal.co)
RedSeal provides a cybersecurity analytics platform to Global 2000 organizations that helps maximize digital resilience against cyber events. RedSeal’s advanced analytics engine creates functioning network models, tests networks to identify security risks, prioritizes needed actions, and provides critical information to quickly remediate issues. The result: measurable reduced cybersecurity risk and lower incident response and maintenance costs. With operations in North America, Europe, and Asia, RedSeal customers include leaders in finance, retail, technology, utilities, service providers, and government, all served by RedSeal’s channel partner network.
Visit redseal.co or call 1-888.845.8169 for more information.
– end –
RedSeal and the RedSeal logo are trademarks of RedSeal, Inc. All other names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Finn Partners/Horn Group
+1 (415) 905-4013