RedSeal Cloud Security Solution Ensures Your Critical Cloud Resources Aren’t Exposed to the Internet
As organizations adopt more cloud services, security teams increasingly struggle to maintain a secure, compliant infrastructure while not hindering business productivity. Understanding and establishing an effective security posture across different clouds, combined with a myriad of on-premises resource, is challenging due to disparate management tools from various vendors. Common questions include:
- What critical cloud resources are most vulnerable to threats?
- How do we validate our cloud network segmentation policies?
- Do we meet cloud security best practices and comply with industry regulations?
RedSeal’s Cloud Security Solution
The RedSeal Cloud solution is an innovative Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) solution that delivers comprehensive security across your multi-cloud environment. The solution accurately discovers resources within AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Oracle Cloud environments and checks for inadvertent exposure to the internet – using a single, extensive, intuitive user interface. RedSeal empowers your security teams with unparalleled visibility and relevant context to help you “know what you need to know” about your multi-cloud or hybrid environment to best protect your infrastructure and accelerate risk remediation. The end result is that you can establish, monitor and maintain compliance with minimal effort.
With RedSeal Cloud, you can:
- Visualize and establish an accurate cloud resource inventory
- Mitigate risk from unintended exposure and attack paths
- Identify shadow IT and unintended connectivity in your clouds
- Continuously validate and ensure compliance with regulations and best practices.
- Discover “what you don’t know” based upon data provided by your cloud resources.