RedSeal Cloud Security Solution
RedSeal Cloud Security Solution Ensures Your Critical Cloud Resources Aren’t Exposed to the Internet
A digital transformation is accelerating migration to the cloud, especially as so many people work remotely. Security teams are scrambling to manage security for resources in one, two or more public clouds as well as for resources remaining on premises. Most security tools only work in one of these environments, leaving security teams with common, urgent concerns:
- What resources do we have across all our public cloud and on-premises environments?
- Are any of these resources unintentionally exposed to the internet?
- What access is possible within and between cloud and on premises environments?
- Do our cloud deployments meet security best practices?
- How do we validate our cloud network segmentation policies?
- Are we remediating the riskiest vulnerabilities in the cloud first?
RedSeal’s Cloud Security Solution
RedSeal’s cloud security solution accurately identifies resources exposed to the internet. The cloud solution brings all your network environments—public clouds (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Oracle Cloud), private clouds, and on premises—into one comprehensive, dynamic visualization so that you can:
- Interpret access controls across cloud-native and third-party virtual firewalls (service chaining).
- Continuously validate and ensure security compliance with your network segmentation policies and regulations.