Department of Defense
Shore up defense with a more resilient network.
Across the Department of Defense, cybersecurity teams are stretched thin as they face constant threats and significant breaches across key cyber terrain.
Increase network resilience with RedSeal across the DoD by enabling proactive defense and predictive analysis along with DISA STIG compliance.
- Breech containment and incident response
- Cyber mission readiness (CCRI and STIGS)
- Consolidation into Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS)
- Continuous monitoring to ensure that networks are trusted and defensible
- Network mapping of complex, changing networks
At the root of these challenges is a lack of digital resilience and cyber situational awareness. Networks have grown so large and complex they’ve outpaced our human ability to manage every aspect of them. RedSeal understands and improves the resilience of every element, segment, and enclave of your network, enabling cyber situational awareness. RedSeal gives you what you need for proactive defense and predictive analysis, so you can:
- Create interactive models of entire ‘as built’ networks, including those hosted in the cloud.
- Calculate all the ways data—and intruders—can move from one point to any other.
- Discover previously unknown devices for a complete network picture.
- Prioritize the highest-risk and most exposed vulnerabilities to fix.
- Continuously monitor potential attack paths.
- Evaluate the actual network build against DoD policies.
- Test and measure network changes before implementing them.
- Understand your key cyber terrain in order to secure it, defend it, and respond to incidents.
Trust the company battle-tested by defense enterprises.
The RedSeal platform has been widely adopted by commercial, civilian, intelligence, and DoD enterprises. With operational certifications such as NIAP Common Criteria, APLs such as DADMS and UCAPL*, and ATOs from the USMC, US NAVY, DISA and more, RedSeal was chosen as the continuous monitoring component of the JRSS program, the security stack for the Joint Information Environment (JIE). RedSeal is also part of every Cyber Protection Team’s toolbox.