RedSeal helps intelligence communities fight persistent threats with resilience.
The 2015 Worldwide Threat Assessment of the U.S. Intelligence Community put cyber risk at the top of its list. The Assessment characterizes cyber threat as ongoing and persistent, and cyber risk something that can only can be managed, not eliminated.
Networks have grown so large and complex they’ve outpaced our human ability to manage every aspect of them. RedSeal gives you what you need for proactive defense and predictive analysis, so you can:
- Create interactive models of entire ‘as built’ network, including those hosted in the cloud.
- Calculate all the ways data—and intruders—can move from one point to any other.
- Discover previously unknown devices for a complete network picture.
- Prioritize the highest-risk and most exposed vulnerabilities to fix.
- Continuously monitor potential attack paths.
- Evaluate your actual network build against their policies.
- Test and measure network changes before implementing them.