Get the latest enhancements in our newest release.
With this latest release of our cyber terrain analytics platform, we’ve added SD-WAN modeling and expanded our service chaining capability.
- RedSeal can now include VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud (Beta) in its network models. Recent work from home requirements have accelerated adoption of SD-WAN technology, because many organizations are unable to scale their more traditional VPNs. Modeling their SD-WAN provides organizations with more visibility of their external connections.
- Cloud adoption is also expanding, along with the need for network security controls. To keep this process as streamlined as possible, organizations are adopting traditional, familiar firewalls in the cloud, or “service chaining.” RedSeal has expanded its service chaining capability, adding Palo Alto Networks NGFW running inside a Microsoft Azure (Beta) public cloud. This feature joins others, including:
- Palo Alto Networks NGFW running in Amazon AWS and Cisco ACI
- Cisco ASAV firewalls running in Cisco ACI
- Fortinet NGFW running in Microsoft Azure
- F5 BIG-IP load balancers running in Microsoft Azure